We have begun to see a dramatic rise and deployment of new technologies. From the birth of the metaverse, to NFTs and new blockchain applications, to the continued expansion of electric cars, 5G and AI, this is a new era of rapid disruption and exciting possibilities. All these will have a dramatic effect on marketers around the world.
I am delighted to be speaking about the Global Marketing Outlook against this backdrop, with CEO of the World Federation of Advertisers (WFA), Stephane Loerke. I partnered with Stephan over the years, through my work as the President of WFA. Interacting with marketers, ad tech and martech companies, media platforms and policy makers, Stephan has gained incredible insights into our industry and is clearly a thought leader.
I anticipate our conversation will focus on:
● What lies in store for marketers in 2022 (and what they can do to prepare)
● The worldwide impacts of the Great Resignation
● The importance of purpose-driven marketing
● Tips for building effective marketing teams and recruiting the best talent
● The future of hybrid working model and what it means for marketers
… And a lot more.
I hope you will join us this coming Tuesday, December 7th at 9:30 AM ET. You can RSVP here:
My primary goal in hosting these live sessions is to provide as much value as I can to you. So if there are any questions or topics you would like us to discuss, please let me know in the comments!